Demodex treatment question

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Postby mnp13 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:59 pm

blover27 wrote:Is low fat ok? That's what we have been using...

There is a lot of evidence that the good stuff in milk is actually in the cream. Of course, if the milk is pasturized and homogonized you ruin all of that. I believe it is Stonyfield that has the 'cream layer' on it, correct? Get that one.

I make my own yogurt from raw milk, but Stonyfield and Brown Cow are as good as it gets if you don't make your own!

Michelle
mnp13

Postby mnp13 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:01 pm

Maximus wrote:So, let me ask you... is that a good all-around supplement? Since I didn't end up giving him the antibiotics, I skipped the yogurt, but if it's good for 'em anyway, I'll give it to 'em.

Yogurt is great, live cultures are very healthy at all times. A good heaping tablespoon a day can only make your dog healthier!

Michelle
mnp13

Postby JessaNGizmo » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:10 am

You should get 2 skin scrapes in a row that are 100% clear until you stop meds or anything that you are doing. Im not to sure on Loacalied Demo just EVERYWHERE Demo....Its 1,000 times harded Im sure so Im glad that your pup is doing better!
Jessa
JessaNGizmo

Postby Leslie H » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:04 am

My sister treats a number of patients who are employed by Stonyfield, they take good care of their employees, as well as making good dairy products.
Leslie H
Regulator

Previous

Return to Health Issues