Ugh... ANOTHER shelter emergency! **crosspost**

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Ugh... ANOTHER shelter emergency! **crosspost**

Postby LoveABull » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:20 am

Monroe County Volunteer Animal Shelter is being forced to close due to no community support, funding, and volunteers. They have many animals, including a Staffy Bull Terrier, that are goiing to be homeless unless we help. They are needing practically EVERYTHING. Donations, supplies,transports, foster homes, forever homes etc. They are limited on the staff of volunteers they have. They are a no kill shelter and the ONLY ONE in their county. If they close, numberous animals will be forced to die, and have no where to go. They would appreciate ANY help you can give them, or if you can crosspost this message. I am sending my donation this weekend and friends of mine as the rescue I work for are sending money donations as well. If you can help pay for vet bills, sponser a dog, send supplies, transport, or foster one of these animals PLEASE contact them ASAP!

Here is their Link
Monroe County Volunteer Shelter

Please ty to help alittle. Even a few dollers will add up if everyone send it. Dont make these animals suffer because their county will not help! These people, and animals would forever be grateful to you!
LoveABull

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs