Looking for a unique pit

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby Melkor » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:07 pm

Im still waiting on the return e-mail... Hehe nope Tiger would have the enitre finished basement to himself... With many places for him to be cozy (carpet, couch, arm chair, recliner) That's where I am most of the day anywayz :) I'm really hopeing they will let me adopt this dog and I'm also hopeing it's not already adopted...I'm like already attached and I havent even seen him! Maybe some of you could do a favor on my behalf and send the agency an email reccomending me or something simular...That would be great! I'm truly looking foward to giving Tiger teh best home any dog can have. Get ready for lassie #2!

Thanks!
Sean!

p.s If you can help in any way, Please Do!
Melkor

Postby damienApbt » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:21 pm

dude after 1500 posts i dont even think i'd be able to squeeze a recomendation letter out of these guys. lol

keep on doing what your doing and trust the judgement of the rescue and foster families. even if this adoption doesnt work out, keep trying. :thumbsup: good luck
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby pibbles and bits » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:20 am

:headbang: good luck
pibbles and bits

Postby Melkor » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:28 am

Thanks! I just got a email requesting an Application... I'm hopeing that mean's he is still available...The application was pretty easy to do except I dont have a fenced in yard :( but I do have cable leashe's that are about 75 feet long and the leash is about 15 feet long so they can roam the entier yard anyways. Anyone got any tip's on what to say while adopting? do's/dont's etc? I dont want excitement to overwhelm me and say the wrong thing and get rejected or something... I would really hate that :(

Any of you guy's adopting pits right now? if your currently pending an adoption post your info in here! we'd love to wish you much luck!

Yay I can possibly be the owner of Tiger! :peace: :peace:
Melkor

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs