Killing Our pets with every meal.....

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Postby RedDawg » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:23 pm

does anyone know if Nutrience is good/bad?
RedDawg

Postby stinger » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:25 pm

Stormi wrote:all the more reason why my pit is a veggie :peace:

is that ok? is it possible? i'm sorry for asking but i'm new at this and it is very interesting :) i'm curious to know. especially with all the diseases roaming around everywhere.
stinger

Postby Stormi » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:21 pm

stinger wrote:
Stormi wrote:all the more reason why my pit is a veggie :peace:

is that ok? is it possible? i'm sorry for asking but i'm new at this and it is very interesting :) i'm curious to know. especially with all the diseases roaming around everywhere.

Yea, you can usually find vegetarian dog food at most pet stores. You have to watch out and make sure they are nutritionally complete, but that goes for any dog food, really. Check out www.vegancats.com :)
Stormi
Addicted to PBF

Postby stinger » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:21 am

cool! thanx :headbang:
stinger

one huge problem

Postby jad » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:56 am

in my opinion is that the best way to avoid a problem like this is alternative food for dogs her in italy for example we give dogs boiled rice with menced meat (red or white) dogs eat bread cheese milk and it cost us less than buying the traditional dog food
what do you think
jad

Postby ina.click » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:03 am

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: oh no, we don't have that timberwolf thing in here, we only have Pedigree, Purina, Friskies, CHappi and...errr...and that is all, I mean these are the most sold brands. Ad my dog eats Purina Darling....and he cannot eat home made stuff, whatever it is he eats too fast and then barfs it all out or he gets all sort of digestive problems.
And raw meat either....
Oh boy what am I going to feed him now? Is rice dangerous for the dog? i was thinking on rice and boiled beef meat
ina.click
Adolescent Bully

Postby ickysticky74 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:36 pm

Is Iams Puppy food bad?

If so could you name a good food that is not that expensive please

Thank you
ickysticky74
Newborn Bully

Postby X-girl » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:40 pm

ickysticky74 wrote:Is Iams Puppy food bad?

If so could you name a good food that is not that expensive please

Thank you

Iams is not a good food, sorry to say. The best/least expensive food you can buy is Canidae. http://www.canidae.com
X-girl
Regulator

Postby ickysticky74 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:47 pm

I live in Clay NY which is in Upstate NY and there is nobody around here that sells it so I am out of luck
ickysticky74
Newborn Bully

Postby ickysticky74 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:50 pm

Sorry I am an dumb azz

I found a store around my home thanks
ickysticky74
Newborn Bully

Postby X-girl » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:56 pm

ickysticky74 wrote:I live in Clay NY which is in Upstate NY and there is nobody around here that sells it so I am out of luck

I'd call them (Canidae, I mean) and ask about stores near you. I have heard that their store locator tool is rather ineffective at times.

Some other foods you may want to look in to: Premium Edge, Natural Balance, California Natural and Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul. Even Blue Buffalo (which I think is sold at Petco/Petsmart type stores) is not *awful*.
X-girl
Regulator

Postby ickysticky74 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:34 pm

X-girl wrote:
ickysticky74 wrote:I live in Clay NY which is in Upstate NY and there is nobody around here that sells it so I am out of luck

I'd call them (Canidae, I mean) and ask about stores near you. I have heard that their store locator tool is rather ineffective at times.

Some other foods you may want to look in to: Premium Edge, Natural Balance, California Natural and Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul. Even Blue Buffalo (which I think is sold at Petco/Petsmart type stores) is not *awful*.

Thanks for the food suggestion she loves it

Thank you
ickysticky74
Newborn Bully

Postby X-girl » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:12 pm

ickysticky74 wrote:Thanks for the food suggestion she loves it

Thank you

That's good! You're welcome. Hopefully in a few weeks you'll see a noticeable improvement in her coat. Even if it wasn't bad to begin with. ;)
X-girl
Regulator

Postby ickysticky74 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:13 am

Her coat is perfect. she is soft and shiny, so once again thanks for the food suggestion.

THANKS
ickysticky74
Newborn Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Health Issues