Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience.The other night after eating supper as always I gave McDooser his supper and before giving it to him I mixed a very small amount of ground beef with a mushroom gravy into his food.My wife told me at the time that it would tear his stomach up but I ignored her warning.SHE WAS RIGHT! The next morning after I left for work he woke Brenda up with some loud urgent barking, so she got up and let him out. He barely made it. I got home later that evening and Brenda had left him in the bathroom , poor fella had the whole house reeking. Fortunately, his system recovered quickly and he was back to normal yesterday.