WE DID LAUNDRY!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

WE DID LAUNDRY!

Postby mnp13 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:10 pm

Yes, you too can get excited about the most mundane of chores... when your dog doesn't have a heartattack because the washer and drier are running.

I finally got some Acepromozine for Ruby, what a wonderful drug! she was a 'bit' stoned for a few hours and we had to watch her when she went up and down the stairs, but no attack!! YAY!!

She did pace for a while, but that's it. No panting, no screaming, no wet feet. I'm so happy it worked! I was not thrilled that she got me up at 4:15 to go out, but I'll take that in exchange for not having to put her in the car while laundry gets done.

Hopefully I'll be able to wean her off of it the same way I did with the Benedryl.

woo hoo! thanks again to whomever told me about it.

Michelle
mnp13

Postby Boo439 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:44 pm

Wow, I must of missed how bad she was scared of the W&D. At least she is better now, that's all that matters!
Boo439

Postby mnp13 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:35 pm

From a post on another thread:

Ruby's attacks are aweful, she cries, paces the house, drools everywhere and pants. In 60 degree weather her body temperature goes up high enough to see her breath. I tried tieing her out one time during an attack, she jumped the fence (I was in hearing range) and I came out to her hanging by her flat collar gagging. 5 minutes later and I would have come out to a dead dog.

And that is a 'short' description of the problem...

Michelle
mnp13

Postby Demo Dick » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:36 pm

WTF is this "we" poop? I did the damn laundry. Michelle watched the olympics and made fried Dutch food.

Demo Dick
Demo Dick

Postby mnp13 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:38 pm

Well, it's still not folded. :twisted:

And it's MY house and MY washer and MY drier and MY water and MY gas and MY electricity...

so WE did laundry :))
mnp13

Postby Demo Dick » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:39 pm

Okay, I'll go to the laundromat. When you're out of underwear, you can look under "manservants" in the yellow pages.

Demo Dick
Demo Dick

Postby blover27 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:01 pm

yeah i love it! roflmao air your dirty laundry on the forum lol (gawd i am just too funny..don't ya think?) roflmao
blover27

Postby mnp13 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:13 pm

blover27 wrote:yeah i love it! roflmao air your dirty laundry on the forum lol (gawd i am just too funny..don't ya think?) roflmao

:whip:
mnp13

Postby tuesdaysmom » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:16 pm

You GO GIRL...(bow down, demo HAHA) :peace:
tuesdaysmom

Postby spane1 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:21 pm

How do you train a boy to do laundry :huh?:
spane1

Postby Demo Dick » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:26 pm

How do you train a boy to do laundry

Screw it up a few dozen times and he'll take over the job.

Demo Dick
Demo Dick

Postby whiskeyman » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:31 pm

Demo Dick wrote:

Demo Dick

Ain't that the truth.

later
jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby mnp13 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:32 pm

Demo Dick wrote:

what EVER.

I HATE doing laundry, so in exchange for Demo not haveing to go to the laundrymat, he has to do my laundry.

that, and when I fold his laundry he unfolds and re-folds it because he doesn't like the way I do it.

Michelle
mnp13

Postby spane1 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:44 pm

Congratulations (by the way). I should have started a new boy training thread for my question :oops: .

I know it must be a huge relief for you, especially given your last experience (I think it was the dryer that drove you from the house, but am too lazy to look).

Go Ruby :headbang:

Sarah
spane1

Postby mnp13 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:12 pm

The problem started with the drier a year ago, then spread to the washer, dehumidifier, fans and the dish washer. Now it's back to just the washer and drier.

Ironically enough, I had the Ace on Saturday, but chose not to give it to her, as I had to go out and I wanted to keep a close eye on her the first time she took it.

Thanks!

Michelle
mnp13

Next

Return to Health Issues