Diva- the research dog (shades of Damien!)

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby JaquelineC » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:57 pm

damienApbt wrote:but poor poor deucer 8( . may be you can send him my way for a little while :thumbsup:

Yeah RIGHT Damien...!

I saw those pics your posted in the gallery of you abusing poor little Rod for eating your shoes! You MONSTER!

lol ;)

(Your welcome for the paragraphs - Aren't my posts just a pleasure to read? :roll: )
Last edited by JaquelineC on Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaquelineC

Postby damienApbt » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:59 pm

hey as long as the dirty deucer stays away from my panties he'll be fine.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby Kirstan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:14 pm

I can't thank you, Jaqueline, enough for taking DeeDee in and working with her - she's a very special little dog and very sweet. I'm hoping she gets her permanent home very soon but realize that that crop job is hard for some people to handle. She's a super dog and I swear to GOD I'm going to get GREAT pics this weekend - I kind of suck at that so I'll try really, really hard. I think she'd be great for a lot of different things and she's, so far, fantastic with other dogs. I'd think with her lithe little build that she'd be great at scootering, agility, hiking, whatever... she's just darling and that smile is beautiful!

Thanks again Jaq - you're a lifesaver!

kirstan
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:14 pm

It's my pleasure, Kirstan!

She's a doll, and is fun to hang out with. I can't wait until she feels more safe and comfortable at my place, you can tell she's still kinda out of sorts and confused - Poor little baby girl.

Just glad I can help! She's a precious little thing... See you Sunday!

- Jaqueline
JaquelineC

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs