People who foster in washington

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

People who foster in washington

Postby violet » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:04 pm

I have a foster dog coming from Detroit very soon. Thing is I literally have a line of people wanting her. Obviously only one family can. So....when it comes down to it and I choose..for those who may be interested in another should I send them your way? anyone want apps forwarded to them? should be within the enxt week or two. All are bully savy and prepared to deal with dog aggression because my foster is extremely dog aggressive.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby pocketpit » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:04 am

Please send one my way! I have an awsome brindle bitch who's been on our petfinder site for quite some time with absoulutely no interest whatsoever from folks. Her pictures don't do her justice. She's wonderful, but a handful as she's had no formal obedience training and shows some dog aggressive potential. She's easily re directed so I think she just needs some work. It's been difficult to find anyone who's bully smart and has the ability to finish turning her into the gem she could be. Her mom is going on vacation and I'll be watching her for 2 weeks so I'll have a chance to do some work with her as well as get some better pictures.
pocketpit

Postby violet » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:55 am

Whats her link? I will send people your way. I think Cedes hard luck story got their attention but people forget..all these dogs have some kind of hard luck story.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:21 pm

There is a WONDERFUL bully rescue here in Oregon that is desperate for some homes/fostering. She is way over-loaded, and has some awesome young dogs needing homes. No behavior problems, TDI certified, all sortsa stuff... she just got a puppy in a few days ago, as well. I can give more info if you or anyone is interested....
Steph-n-Wolf

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs