Wanted: One Boxer in Portland, OR

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Wanted: One Boxer in Portland, OR

Postby Odnarb » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:20 pm

I know, it's not a pit bull, but...

My coworker's Boxer died unexpectedly today. I am the one folks turn to when looking for a dog of a certain breed, and as she left, she said to me tearfully, "You need to find me another Boxer."

This is a dream home for a homeless Boxer. If anybody knows of any in need in the Pacific NW, or knows of a Boxer rescue in the area, please contact me. Age, sex, color is irrelevant, tell me about what you have.

boxer@odnarb.com

Put "Boxer" in the subject line.

Thanks!!!
Odnarb
Regulator

Postby JCleve86 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:43 am

Oo, OO! Let me! Let me! I found some CUTIES on petfinder a few days ago...let me find them again and I'll post them!

-------------------------

Okay, check your mail! Your gonna hate me...I emailed you like ten dogs...lol. I'm not sure exactly what your friend is looking for, so I included all apparently pure (or pure looking) Boxers, and excluded only mixes. Most of them can't live with cats, quite a few said no dogs, and just a couple said no kids (I'm guessing because of the rambunctiousness).
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby Odnarb » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:07 am

JCleve86 wrote:Oo, OO! Let me! Let me! I found some CUTIES on petfinder a few days ago...let me find them again and I'll post them!

-------------------------

Okay, check your mail! Your gonna hate me...I emailed you like ten dogs...lol. I'm not sure exactly what your friend is looking for, so I included all apparently pure (or pure looking) Boxers, and excluded only mixes. Most of them can't live with cats, quite a few said no dogs, and just a couple said no kids (I'm guessing because of the rambunctiousness).

Thanks!

This family has two teenagers and no other pets. Hopefully something you send me will pan out :)
Odnarb
Regulator

re

Postby Diane Jessup » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:22 pm

If th ey don't let me know, we get a lot of nice boxers in at the shelter.
Diane Jessup

Postby JCleve86 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:57 pm

Did any of the petfinder Boxers work out for your friend? Did she find a rescue somewhere else? Updates, updates!!! lol
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby Odnarb » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:01 pm

JCleve86 wrote:Did any of the petfinder Boxers work out for your friend? Did she find a rescue somewhere else? Updates, updates!!! lol

It wasn't one of those dogs, but here's an update...

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5377&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Odnarb
Regulator

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs