URGENT: Faith needs help

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

URGENT: Faith needs help

Postby Little Pittie » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:27 pm

I'm BEGGING for someone's help. This BEAUTIFUL girl is about to loose her life. I WISH I could pull her because she is in my state and seems like the perfect dog for me, but I'm not able to right now. :sad: This is Faith:

For more info please visit: http://www.pbrc.net/dogpages/north/scottcounty6841.html

She is located in Davenport Iowa in the Humane Society of Scott County. She is between 1-2 years old. Please help her if you can.

I hope this sweet girl finds a home.
Little Pittie

Postby Little Pittie » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:43 am

I think she has been put to sleep. :sad: ALL of the dogs except TWO disappeared from this shelter. I have been looking at her for months and I even emailed them about her at one point. I'm sorry I couldn't rescue you Faith. I wish I could have found a Pit Bull friendly apartment, but they don't seem to exist.... RIP dear Faith and all the other pitties who didn't find a loving home... :frown:
Little Pittie

Postby dopeychristy » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:08 pm

Little Pittie wrote:I think she has been put to sleep. :sad: ALL of the dogs except TWO disappeared from this shelter. I have been looking at her for months and I even emailed them about her at one point. I'm sorry I couldn't rescue you Faith. I wish I could have found a Pit Bull friendly apartment, but they don't seem to exist.... RIP dear Faith and all the other pitties who didn't find a loving home... :frown:

Noooooooo! That's horrible! I pray she was adopted. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
dopeychristy

Postby Little Pittie » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:03 pm

I finally got the guts to email the shelter. She was adopted (THANK GOD!), but many of the others weren't... :sad:

Maybe I should just stop looking at PBRC for now. :sad: It's soooo painful to see all those wonderful dogs without homes and it makes me want a dog even more when I know I can't have one for awhile...I feel so lonely... :((

I WANT A PITTIE! :crybaby:
Little Pittie

Postby caped dog » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:39 pm

oh good that faith was adopted. DEFINITELY STOP looking at pbrc for dogs... you are torturing yourself. However... if you are on pbrc and see a special needs case or other issue that compels you..by all means contact and offer to fundraise- send good thoughts- present an educational piece for a troop of brownines... whatever... streamline your good energy into the breed who needs you. You may already be doing all that (forgive the advice if you are) but I know the feeling of helping beats helplessness any day. :headbang:
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs