WA - 9 Week Old Female Puppy Needs Foster/Permanent Home

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby TheMissingSock » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:25 pm

*do not look directly at the puppy*cannot get another puppy*
TheMissingSock

Postby JaquelineC » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:31 pm

Steph - PM me with any specific questions you have about her and I'll get right back to you. I'd just start typing away, but I've got some work do before I leave for the day at 3:00.

Hondo - If you're serious, don't hesitate to request an application! An out of state adoption is an option for THE perfect home - We can make that happen, one way or another, if the situation is right for her.

:thumbsup:
JaquelineC

Postby tankers12 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:13 pm

Hondo- if your serious or, I haven't convinced my wife into getting her by then, I could always meet up somewhere in between Portland and Denver. :)
tankers12

Postby Hondovious » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:11 pm

I unfortunately was not totally serious.. I would love to get another pup but right now it is probably not feasible. Good luck with adopting her, she is beautiful. Sorry for the confusion. I will shut up now.. :\
Hondovious

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:15 am

Ellie's potential adoption fell through - She is still in need of a foster or permanent home.

She is VERY food motivated and smart to boot! She's going to be a breeze to train - Just last night she learned that if I call her name and she comes quickly, she'll get a cookie...

After that first time, every time I said her name she came RUNNING over to me and sat quietly at my feet gazing up at me waiting for her cookie.

Whatta little peach!

:inlove:
JaquelineC

Postby tankers12 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:26 am

That's too bad. I think I found a possible home for her about 3 hours south of you. It'll just take a little more time convincing. :)
tankers12

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:29 am

tankers12 wrote:That's too bad. I think I found a possible home for her about 3 hours south of you. It'll just take a little more time convincing. :)

:nana:

You can do it! You're already paying for everything for her anyways - Just 'foster' her... ;) lol
JaquelineC

Postby Rumpley » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:34 pm

Why didn't we read this sooner???? I can't believe we missed this?

Oh yeah, I'm too busy fighting off psychotic dog rescue people sending me fake e-mails pretending to be adopters to check out our rescue :tongue:

We have space in foster right now!!!! I'll pm you Jac, because maybe this has all been resolved by now???
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:37 pm

Nope - Hasn't been resloved yet...

Please send me any info you have, I would be most comfortable if she went into an experienced foster home that is used/known by people I know and trust (like you).

Thanks a million,
Jaqueline
JaquelineC

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:44 pm

I have been talking very seriously to Kirstan about fostering one of the slightly older boys in her clutch there to help ease some of the wieght on the fosters, let them reshuffle, etc... I was totally willing to help with the puppy, but a SLIGHTLY older pup would fit inot my household better... in other words, it is so awesome how this is working out! YAY! :thumbsup: That is, of course, if Tanker has not convineced the MRS that another puppy is a must! lol Man Jaq, you must have your hands really full right now with the six dogs... and I think that you are INSANE for thinking of KEEPING the puppy (which was my biggest hesitation to having Ellie here! :oops: )

Cool beans, all!

I am still working out kinks and making sure that everyhting is set... but it is only a matter of (short) time till I am one of the few and the proud foster homes.... :thumbsup:
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:07 pm

Awesome Steph!

Yeah - My house is insane right now, I need at least one less puppy in the house! lol

Thank you so much - You're a lifesaver!

:bowdown:
JaquelineC

Postby JaquelineC » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:23 pm

Great news!

Ellie is going to HugABull Rescue in BC - There she will be fostered until they can find the perfect home for her!

If you are interested in adopting Ellie, please contact Katie (screen name Rumpley on this board) of HugABull Rescue for an adoption application...

Thank you HugABull!!

:nana: :bowdown: :nana:
JaquelineC

Postby PitBullPride » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:00 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
PitBullPride

Postby aaron kahn » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:12 pm

good job!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs