Beautiful APBT Girl Illinois

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Beautiful APBT Girl Illinois

Postby SKoth » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:19 pm

This is Cassie! She is our new beautiful APBT girl! This poor girl was dumped right after she pumped put a litter of pups. As you can see she's a short little stocky girl. Can't say exactly how tall she is cause she never stops with the pitty wiggle. She's a bunch shorter than my guy who's 20in. She is incredibly friendly! She loves all people even kids! She behaves very well around other dogs but would not be suitable for a multiple dog household. We think she's less than two years old. She's housebroken, crate trained, and walks well on leash. Her foster mom uses positive reinforcement training with her and says that she responds very well. Check this gem out!!!

http://www.aandsrescue.com
SKoth
Bully Ambassador

Postby caped dog » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:11 pm

I actually said "oh God!" out loud. ( I read the entire post first then scrolled down to the pix) she is :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: GORGEOUS. That is a GREAT stance and even after the "wean-n-dump" she has a great coat and decent muscle tone. Eyes are clear and "thoughtful" with solid black nose and good clean rims around eyes...dang! dare I say... she appears relatively well-bred... or have I just been subjected to too much BYB scatterbred pit mix madness? Lucky you- I LUV her. And great bio on the behavior-home needs :thumbsup:
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Maryellen » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:18 am

She is gorgeous!!!!! what a stunning little girl!!
Maryellen

Postby PitBullPride » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:08 pm

she is stunning!
PitBullPride

Postby duckzilla » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:13 pm

Aww I love the reverse fawn brindle!
:inlove:
And that website!! OMG those pitties with all those kinds, we need that web site emailed to ever pro-BSL hoser in Canadia. Kudos on the website to whomever may take the credit.
duckzilla

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs