1. This is a high-volume forum. We have a lot of new members to sort through, so please be patient.
2. If you feel that you've been forgotten, please bump up your introduction thread. Sometimes with the influx of new intro posts, yours can get scrolled down into oblivion and missed. (To bump a post, all you have to do is post a new reply in that thread, and it will automatically be bumped to the top. If you don't see your post, use the search function at the top of the forum, and key in your screen name in the box that says "author," and it will generate a list of all your posts.)
3. Please do not make multiple postings, as this just clutters up the Intro forum even further. If you have questions about your dog, please wait to post them until you have access to the other forums. When you are able to post, please try to put your question in the correct forum, to make our jobs easier and stay in our good graces.
4. DO NOT put breeder links in your posts or your profile. Doing so will get you a warning, and repeat offenders may be banned. If you want to name a breeder's name for other members to Google it, that is fine, but no links. And it should go without saying, but posting puppies for sale or breedings will get you nowhere but gone.
5. Occasionally, we will request more information from a new member who has posted a sparse intro. This is not the grand inquisition. It simply means that we want to have a better idea of who you are. Just posting "Hey peeps, wazzzzup!" is not an introduction.
6. It has been mentioned elsewhere, but this section is just for introductions. Once you have been granted access, please don't post new topics here. You are, of course, welcome to greet other new members.
7. Effective 1/3/07 - When a member gains posting access to the other forums, their intro thread will be locked. This is not a personal slight, but a step to ensure that intro threads do not become ongoing discussions which may draw attention away from others who are still awaiting access.