Louisville, Kentucky adoption

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Louisville, Kentucky adoption

Postby Addy1423 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:09 am

Last night we took Zeeke to the new Pet Smart on Westport. As we are walking around one of the employees came in holding a pit. Come to find out someone left him in front of the store two days ago. He is super sweet, all black but its still alittle scared of things and still a puppy. He's only 14 weeks old. I'll post picstures and more information about him later on tonight since we will be fostering him. My boyfriend and I already have two cats, a turtle and Zeeke in a two bed room apt otherwise we would take him. If someone knows anyone who is looking for an all black male pit please contact me!! Thanks.
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Postby jmann4 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:38 pm

I'd like to help out. Whatever I can do. I'm in Lexington. Get those pics up here already! LOL. PM me more information. :thumbsup:
jmann4

Postby GreddysAngel » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:13 pm

Fostering is SOOOO mcuh fun, and makes you feel amazing.
GreddysAngel
Addicted to PBF

Postby Addy1423 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:10 am

I'll get pics up tonight this time. I've got something like a cold/sinus infection and I can't knock this thing. I'm about to seriously think about cutting off my nose. Anywho- I'll get you more information also when I talk to the adoption agency tonight and those pics for ya.
Addy1423
Matured Bully

I wish.

Postby jim-irish » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:37 pm

I wish I could help but I do not have my underground fence up yet. As soon as I do I am going to sart to do a little helping. You are good peeps.
jim-irish

Postby Hosh » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:43 pm

never thought id see another louisvillian on here!\
thats 3!! we are on a come up
Hosh

Postby aaron kahn » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:25 pm

Where are those photos??? Update?...
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby Addy1423 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:22 am

lol..sorry I forgot all about the update. We got him adopted within the three days we had him. It's went to my friend's, girlfriend's rents. They used to own a pit when they first got married, so seeing Khan just brought them back. After Khan was adopted, his owner called and asked for him back. can you believe that!?!?! Said he was going though a difficult time he got his funds in order. The adoption agency said, nope sorry! When you tie your dog up outside an establishment you lose ownership.
Anywho - he is one happy puppy now and in a very very loving home! Once dogster is working with me I'll post his page!
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Postby Addy1423 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:19 pm

Here is his dogster.

Oh and they changed his name just on dogster incase his owner was looking for him on the internet.

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=84769&j=t
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Postby jmann4 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:40 pm

Addy1423 wrote:lol..sorry I forgot all about the update. We got him adopted within the three days we had him. It's went to my friend's, girlfriend's rents. They used to own a pit when they first got married, so seeing Khan just brought them back. After Khan was adopted, his owner called and asked for him back. can you believe that!?!?! Said he was going though a difficult time he got his funds in order. The adoption agency said, nope sorry! When you tie your dog up outside an establishment you lose ownership.
Anywho - he is one happy puppy now and in a very very loving home! Once dogster is working with me I'll post his page!

Excellent news. Glad to see he found a good home.
jmann4

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs