While you are waiting for posting access - please read!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

While you are waiting for posting access - please read!

Postby bahamutt99 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:18 pm

1. This is a high-volume forum. We have a lot of new members to sort through, so please be patient.

2. If you feel that you've been forgotten, please bump up your introduction thread. Sometimes with the influx of new intro posts, yours can get scrolled down into oblivion and missed. (To bump a post, all you have to do is post a new reply in that thread, and it will automatically be bumped to the top. If you don't see your post, use the search function at the top of the forum, and key in your screen name in the box that says "author," and it will generate a list of all your posts.)

3. Please do not make multiple postings, as this just clutters up the Intro forum even further. If you have questions about your dog, please wait to post them until you have access to the other forums. When you are able to post, please try to put your question in the correct forum, to make our jobs easier and stay in our good graces. :)

4. DO NOT put breeder links in your posts or your profile. Doing so will get you a warning, and repeat offenders may be banned. If you want to name a breeder's name for other members to Google it, that is fine, but no links. And it should go without saying, but posting puppies for sale or breedings will get you nowhere but gone.

5. Occasionally, we will request more information from a new member who has posted a sparse intro. This is not the grand inquisition. It simply means that we want to have a better idea of who you are. Just posting "Hey peeps, wazzzzup!" is not an introduction.

6. It has been mentioned elsewhere, but this section is just for introductions. Once you have been granted access, please don't post new topics here. You are, of course, welcome to greet other new members.

7. Effective 1/3/07 - When a member gains posting access to the other forums, their intro thread will be locked. This is not a personal slight, but a step to ensure that intro threads do not become ongoing discussions which may draw attention away from others who are still awaiting access.
bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:16 pm

If your membership has already been approved and you still do not have access to PMs, please post in this thread so we can look into the problem. Thank you!
bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

New Pitbull Mommy who needs help!

Postby zoo_mom85 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:11 am

Im Zanna, 21/f/florida -Zoo mom! I have a husband, 2 kids ages 1 and 2, 4 cats, a rabbit and 2 dogs, "Biggie" A standard Chiauhauh, and our newest addition, Bullet! A rescued, no longer wanted, red nose pit bull! Hes really good but we are a family divided due to lack of knoweledge and fear on introducing to the rest of the zoo! Hes a really good dog, I just dont want any 4 leggers to get hurt. I really dont want to have to get rid of him and I am hoping with some education and advice, we can have harmony here at the zoo! Any help or advice is welcome! It's nice to find positive things on Pits!
zoo_mom85
Bully Ambassador

Postby bll516 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:38 pm

i'm having a problem posting anywhere but in intros. how do you know when you have access
bll516
Super Bully

Postby zoo_mom85 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:10 pm

on the bottom of your post it will say you now have full posting access
zoo_mom85
Bully Ambassador

New member joining in the fight against BSL

Postby Smurfette » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:49 pm

I am currently living in Malta a small island in the Med. I do not currently own an ABPT or any pitbull but I volunteer at a dog sanctuary where we currently have at least 5-10 dogs that are or are closely related to pitbulls, bull mastiffs etc. I have grown to love these dogs as my favourites. We have anywhere from 250-300 dogs at any given time and on the whole the 'mean' pitbulls are not the instigators of any fights. When you enter you are greeted by 10-15 dogs at one go and these dogs want your attention as much as any of the other dogs and they have a high tolerance for being jostled and jumped on by smaller dogs.

The reason I joined this sight is that I am moving back to Ontario Canada where I would have the space for a dog and due to BSL will be unable to own a pitbull. I want to fight against this B....S.....Legislation, due to the fact that there is no bad dog only bad owners and government has no right to ban anything due to a very few incidents which are blown up in the press.
Smurfette

Postby staffilover » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:16 am

wht cant i post on any other forums apart from intros?
love
staffilover xx
staffilover
Newborn Bully

Postby Mazda3Spaz » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:56 pm

29/M/NJ. I am not a pitbull owner yet but will be in 2 weeks as the puppies are still too young to adopt. I am getting him from a shelter, he is a blue boy. We were on a list and we just got the call the other day that we will be able to pick out 1 of the the blue boys available. Can't wait to finally have a dog to go along with my new house. Anyways looking to hear about everyone's dogs and share mine as well.:)
Mazda3Spaz

Postby bahamutt99 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:07 pm

Why are you all posting your intros here? Make your own threads. Thank you.
bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby cbow » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:32 pm

bahamutt99 wrote:Why are you all posting your intros here? Make your own threads. Thank you.

I did it in my intro. because I didn't know any better. It was a new world to me, this "forum thing". Some people know nothing about computers or the GREAT NET. lol
cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jjayf » Fri May 04, 2007 9:33 am

Hey Guys,
You granted me full access but I still can't post....no rush there is a ton to read!
thanks
jjayf
Newborn Bully

Hello - Sweet Pittie girl in rescue who needs a home - NJ

Postby lizvega » Fri May 04, 2007 4:49 pm

[color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]Hello - My name is Liz Vega from Mutts N More Rescue in NJ. I have the sweetest, intelligent, and friendly girl named Dottie who needs a loving home. She can be seen at www.muttsnmore.com [/url]Please consider adopting before you buy!

More to post once access is granted.

Thanks for your time!

Liz Vega
Mutts N More Rescue
lizvega

Postby bahamutt99 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:23 pm

JJayf, you should be good to go. Everybody else, you need to start your own threads, not reply in somebody else's.
bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions