Pacific North West HELP!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Pacific North West HELP!

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:59 pm

I am pulling a few very urgent dogs from two different county AC shelters... they are going up north to some fosters (including Violet!)

I need assistance with transport. Please help me! :crybaby:

I can help pay for gas for all involved, and if I end up riding with you I will treat to lunch...

Lets make this work, ya'll!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby ammitnme » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:02 am

from where to where steph?
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:07 am

Well, that is still in the works, Lisa! What, you wanna fly over here and help lol One shelter in in Albany, Oregon, and the other is Clackamas County... They are going up north to WA to hopefully meet up with one of Violet's friends for transport. We may need assistance once in WA to get pup(s) to the vancover area as well...

I will post more information and make updates as soon as we get more worked out...

... but a show of hands for those that even may be able to help would be great!

Stephanie
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby SBTdani » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:28 am

i'm in Portland...only problem is that i work on weekends and only have Mondays and Tuesdays off (typically.) When were you thinking of doing this? i'll try to help out
SBTdani

Postby violet » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:05 pm

ASAP since the dogs are all urgent. I can go a couple hours south if tis on the weekend or on Thursdays. I am nosing around on my end to see who else I might be able to guilt into helping. lol
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby SBTdani » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:36 pm

Can anyone get the pups to me on Monday? Or is Monday do-able for you Violet? And what is a couple hours south of you? Longview? i'd easily drive north to Longview, and a bit further if we could reach a half way point. :)
SBTdani

Postby ammitnme » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:20 pm

Hey I am off work due to injury...going to school, selling my house..BSL.. working for rescue, preparing to go to court with the city for my dog, ...hhhhmmmm, I think I can do this!!!!!!
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:11 pm

I can help once I get my car back - Hopefully by this weekend. Call me at home if you'd like to arrange something after Friday evening: (425) 880-6479

:thumbsup:
JaquelineC

Postby JaquelineC » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:30 am

Got my car back - Let me know... :)
JaquelineC

Postby lilo » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:56 pm

We live in the Portland area and would love to help out.

-Vicki and Steve
lilo
Newborn Bully

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:00 pm

Thanks everyone... i am still waiting to get info from the county on the dogs... the hoilday set things back a bit.

The willingness to help is very appriciated!

:bowdown:
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby pocketpit » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:06 pm

I too could help out if it's a weekend I'm not working or during the day on the nights I am scheduled to work during the week.
pocketpit

Postby pitbull10 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:37 pm

tell me where and if it works I will do it all I only have a ford focus but its more than enofe room for my bullys to be very happy I would be very happy to help out if I can I live in willamina about 125 miles from portland
pitbull10

Postby JCleve86 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:11 pm

I can help now too! I couldn't post earlier because I had no gas and no money to get gas, but (courtesy of my Dad) I now have a full tank and money too...so I'd like to use it all up as soon as possible. Call me on my cell at 253-686-8813 if you want any help...

I'm in the Puyallup area right now...so if you need a link somewhere between southern WA and northern WA I can do it...I'm also going up to Bellingham Monday morning, so I might as well help out...maybe somebody could meet me in Bellingham to finish up the trip?
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs