Peeing the bed??

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Peeing the bed??

Postby marklindley » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:05 pm

My Brandy wet the bed 2x's last night, I took her to the vet today and they did a urinalysis and thay came back OK, just a little bit of blood in the Urine (mild UTI). They did some bloodwork and they're supposed to contact me Wed. Morning (3-31-04). Has anyone heard of peeing the bed twice? I couldn't yell at her b/c I knew she did it because something was wrong, not for spite. I know this is very vague, but anything will help us tremendously.

Mark

marklindley@europasports.com if anyone has any suggestions/comments

:sad:
marklindley

Postby pocketpit » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:26 pm

Did you see her wet the bed? Is she spayed? One other possibility would be incontinence issues that may be starting. Treat her for the UTI and watch closely for any more "accidents".
pocketpit

Postby VinR1 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:20 pm

it just may be a matter of feeding/drinking schedule. I used to keep a bowl of water out for Athos all the time and he would drink right up to bed time. When he did that, Id end up having to walk him 2 sometimes 3 times a night. Now I remove the water bowl around 7pm and walk him one final time before bed. Most of the time I wont have to take him out again until almost noon the next day...
VinR1

Postby HugABull1 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:38 pm

A hormone problem can cause that type of incontinance. Sugar dribbles sometimes, and has estrogen pills that she takes now and then to fix it.
HugABull1
www.HugABull.com

Postby LeeLoo » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:10 am

my two pups pee all over me all the time no matter when I let them drink or take them out. I actually think they perfer to go in the house :po: :po:
I hope they grow out of it cuz I really hate waking up in the middle of the night smelling like puppy pee and having to shower....... :sad: :sad:
LeeLoo

Return to Health Issues