DC Metro Area Female Pit in need of a foster

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

DC Metro Area Female Pit in need of a foster

Postby Kelliek » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:07 am

A friend of mine got this email and forwarded it to me in hopes i might know someone that can help.

I met a woman who has had to kennel her female pit bull b/c she got into a fight w/ her other female pit (no one informed her when she adopted Taci that pits tend to be same sex aggressive). The dog has been kenneled for a month, and she's desperate to find her a new home, obviously one w/o other dogs. If you know of anyone who would be willing to even foster her, please let me know.. She doesn't have money to continue boarding the dog (AWL is paying for it through tomorrow) and she obviously can't bring the dog back home. Here's a link to her info:

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

Let me know if you can't access it, and let me know if you have any ideas, or may know anyone who would be willing to foster her so we can at least get her out of the kennel while we try to find her a permanent home. She's great w/ people, she just can't live w/ other dogs...
Kelliek

Postby GreddysAngel » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:32 am

Shes beautiful!
GreddysAngel
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kelliek » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:47 am

i know! i wish i was back in MD - i'd at least foster her. i emailed my friend and told her to forward the information i sent about crating and separating. hopefully she can return home until a new home is found. poor thing, it's not her fault.
Kelliek

Postby BabyReba » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:50 am

Poor pup. I'm in Baltimore, I can forward her info to a couple of people here and see if it results in any interest.
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby Kelliek » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:38 am

thanks babyreba1 that would be great.
Kelliek

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs