URGENT !County shelter pit bulls in need - PNW

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

URGENT !County shelter pit bulls in need - PNW

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:23 pm

All of these dogs are URGENT! If anyone is interested in adopting, or fostering, please let me know

Stephanie
(541) 343-1810
wolffamily@peak.org

Anyone able to foster this beautiful gal for a little while? till we move? I would love to take her in then! She has been explained to me as 100% A-Ok with dogs and cats, and a total mush with people.

This little girl is a stray. She is listed as a boxer. She only has a few days left before euthansia

This pup is listed as a shar pei mix... she has about a week before euthansia

This is 2 year old Ginger. Ginger just weaned a litter of pups and was an awesome mommy :)) Ginger is 100% cat safe, so says the shelter. She is very mellow, well behaved, and kid safe. Ginger is kept in a dog yard during the day and is kennled with other female dogs, and has not had any dog aggression. She is the right dog for any home with love and is in great need as she has been in the shelter for quite a while.

This poor gal almost didn't make it :( She has the wounds and scars from fighting. Good with people... not sure about other dogs but lets assume no other dogs.

This is ET. ET was found VERY underweight, with sever wounds from fighting, and a harness that had to be surgically removed from under his skin. He is moderatly dog aggressive and would be safest as a single dog in a home, unless the adoptor is very comitted and understanding of the responsibility and maintnance involved in having him in a multiple dog home. He has food aggression with other dogs... and fear responses.... but he is also severaly abused and neglected. Time can heal a lot, but his new home will have to be understanding of this and never put him in a situation with other dogs that would make him have to decide to fight-or-flight. He is great with people... He is about 5 years old.

This is MAX! Max wants a kitty lol He is so sweet with cats ... he is a bull dog mix of some sort, probably between 1 and 2 years old. He is quiet, clean, well mannered, and good inside the house. Someone in his "past life" has put a lot of time and work into him as he knows his manners very well.

Pete is a 1 year old male. He is kenneld with other dogs and spends his days in a dog yard with many other dogs. So far no dog aggression at all. He is an all-around good dog

Precious plays well with other dogs, but is high drive for little critters like cats... she is very active and smart. A great dog for someone that wanst a joggin or biking partner or wishes to do a sport with their dog. Precious is about 6 months old.

This is Rosie. She gets along well with other dogs, is very active, and still a playful puppy.

No name yet for this guy... he is about 2. I don't have any other info on him. Needs a home or foster.

Underweight but a happy boy. He is lab/Pit Bull mix... no name yet. Still young... a year or less.
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby violet » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:03 am

you hate me dont you? you are a cruel cruel person... :inlove:
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby aaron kahn » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:19 am

whoa Steph, you just don't stop!!! drive out to check out that "bad" rescue, and give Violet a breather!!!

(some fine looking dogs there!) Pete...
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:25 am

Are you sure that you want me to go check out that shelter...? What if those dogs are really in bad shape?

I HATE having to rescue from rescues that burn out, collect, etc... I have done it a few times and it is always stressful and heartbreaking... and there are PEOPLE involved... not just animals. YICK!

I will go out and check it out... I left a message on their voice mail saying that I was interested in adoption or fostering and left my number. I will call again tomorrow. Wanna go with us, Aaron? lol

Here is hoping it is emcaulate!

And there are some amazing pit bulls here in risk of euthansia... but that is the case everywhere. I am just hoping that MAYBE someone considering adopting or buying a Pit Bull will see a face here that they cannot pass up, of that someone who has passivly considered fostering will be interested in assisting.

Can't hurt.

Violet.... OH VIOLET. You may kill me any time you like!
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby violet » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:28 am

I wont have a chance to kill you..you are killing me.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:32 am

:sad: Sorry Violet... I know inflicting you with beautiful faces of pups in need is not fair... All of your help the past few days has been awesome and amazing! Thank you SOOOO much for getting Elfie neutered and into a home so fast. It would have been so sad to see him PTS in that shelter. You are amazing, you know? Thanks also for saving Tia's life... your help has meant the world to me and to those dogs. Thanks for being so eger to help and to network with me.

HEY! DOES EVERYONE KNOW THAT VIOLET HAS FOSTERED AND REHOMED 30 DOGS THIS YEAR?!

You rock... :headbang:
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby Boo439 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:40 am

Holy cow that's a long list! That one dog's hooters are bigger than Hooter's were lol I wish I could help.
Boo439

Postby Kelliek » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:44 am

bestill my heart! that first girl is soooo pretty! i want her! wish i was closer....
Kelliek

Postby Kenya718 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:38 am

Steph-n-Wolf wrote::

HEY! DOES EVERYONE KNOW THAT VIOLET HAS FOSTERED AND REHOMED 30 DOGS THIS YEAR?!

That is amazing 30 dogs I which I could help,Keep up the good work violet. :thumbsup:
Kenya718

Postby Kenya718 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:39 am

That is amazing 30 dogs I which I could help,Keep up the good work violet. :thumbsup:
Kenya718

Postby ammitnme » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:49 am

Kenya718 wrote:

Violet....you are incredible :bowdown:
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby SpudsBud » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:43 am

Thats awesome Violet, both you and Steph n' Wolf ROCK! :headbang:
SpudsBud

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:52 pm

I am able to foster....im in FL.....I really adore 'Pete' ....whats up with him?
PitBullPride

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs