Ultimate PitBull Gear

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
hwillm1977
Addicted to PBF

Postby hwillm1977 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Konga is adorable! Welcome to the forum!

dawnapbt
Addicted to PBF

Postby dawnapbt » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 pm

well I see you're selling my book, so I think you have excellent taste in merchandise! roflmao

Okay, I also really liked your pit bull leash rack. Not too thrilled with the vinyl decal... would love to see something a bit less intimidating for my car.

I have been looking for a nice vinyl decal for a while. Also hope you get in more car magnets. That has been on my list, too :)

UltimatePitBullGear
Newborn Bully

Postby UltimatePitBullGear » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Thanks alot!! I am currently working on getting more decals and magnets.

Great Book, by the way!!!

defendabull
Addicted to PBF

Postby defendabull » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 am

:welcome:

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:07 am

Ouch. I saw your auctions on Ebay for the chain collars a while back, and I have to say those kinds of collars are highly inappropriate. Chain like that was never meant to go around a dog's neck. Sorry to derail your intro thread, but I can't help it. I feel very strongly about using chain to make your own "collar." I look at that, and I can think about is the embedded collar cases that you see on the Animal Planet shows.

That said, welcome. I'll have to check out your site now. I'll avoid that particular product, of course. :)

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 am

Okay, hope you don't mind a little more product feedback.

- I wouldn't waste my time on the corkscrew tie-outs. They would never hold this breed. I see you sell the axles, so that would be a +. I would just stick to the axles and let folks get the corkscrew junk from Wal-Mart. :)

- Some of your prices seem extremely high. You should compare your prices to those of the competition. You sell a weighted collar for $55. Stillwater sells something similar for $30. That's just an example.

+ I do like all the books you have for sale. That's awesome.

Just so you know, the harnesses that you're selling as "weight pull" harnesses would be more appropriately labeled working harnesses. You can't use a harness like that at a pull. It would have to have a spreader bar.

One last note: I could really do without the rap music starting up everytime I go to a new category.

Sorry to be so negative, but hopefully you can take what I say constructively. :)

benny*kaya*sadie
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby benny*kaya*sadie » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:57 am

welcome!

getsome

Postby getsome » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:18 am

yah i like lil wayne,
but that " a milli" song is the most annoying song ive ever heard!!!!!!!!

and for people that dont even like hip-hop in the first place, it must be insanely annoying!!!!

a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli........lol

nice stuff though, i like the red and black leather harnesses

UltimatePitBullGear
Newborn Bully

Postby UltimatePitBullGear » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 am

Sorry about the music, I didn't realize how annoying it was. Anyway, it is gone.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 am

Welcome to PBF!
I agree about the chain collars - too tacky by far, sorry. Oh, maybe "stereotypical" would be a better word.
I'd not shop there because of that.
One word: www.collarmania.com get your girl a pretty pink and rhinestone collar and nobody will confuse her for a guy anymore!
:thumbsup:

UltimatePitBullGear
Newborn Bully

Postby UltimatePitBullGear » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:37 am

Konga actually doesn't where one, that is just a picture I took to display what they look like. So that is not why she is confused for a male. Although some people seem to take offense to these believe it or not they are my number one seller.

GSDBulldog
Addicted to PBF

Postby GSDBulldog » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 am

uh. Welcome. Is that a Red Lion Kennel dog in your weight pull video?

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:26 am

UltimatePitBullGear wrote:Konga actually doesn't where one, that is just a picture I took to display what they look like. So that is not why she is confused for a male. Although some people seem to take offense to these believe it or not they are my number one seller.

I not only believe it, I really find that sad...

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 pm

UltimatePitBullGear wrote:Although some people seem to take offense to these believe it or not they are my number one seller.

I believe it. The market for things we shouldn't have is usually huge, but that doesn't make it right. You shouldn't exploit the stupidity and recklessness of dog owners. There are plenty of better collars that you could be selling. Think of the dogs and take the high road. :)

sarallyn
Bully Ambassador

Postby sarallyn » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Welcome!

bahamutt99 wrote:
UltimatePitBullGear wrote:Although some people seem to take offense to these believe it or not they are my number one seller.

I believe it. The market for things we shouldn't have is usually huge, but that doesn't make it right. You shouldn't exploit the stupidity and recklessness of dog owners. There are plenty of better collars that you could be selling. Think of the dogs and take the high road. :)

:goodpost:

Return to “Introductions”