My Babies

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
teri2whit
Newborn Bully

My Babies

Postby teri2whit » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:37 pm

My name is Teri and I live with four beautiful Pitbulls. They are Bubba, Lil' Boy, Rogue, and diamond. My dogs are my babies. I do not fight them I just love them and they love me in return. Pitbulls have such a bad name and I would like to do something to stop this. Just because my companions are pITBULLS MY NEIGHBORS always hassle me about them. The call the animal police saying all kinds of crap. But if a little dog got loose nothing is ever said. My dogs are very gentle and wouldn't hurt anyone. I want to make people aware of the breed. I want to them to know that all Pitbulls are not vicous that it is they way that certain people treat them that gave the the BAD RAP. I would very much like to become a part of your community.

bethh
Super Bully

Postby bethh » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Welcome. Send pics of your precious pooches!

Amie

Postby Amie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi, Teri! Can you tell us a little more about yourself and how you got to be the owner of four pit bulls?

There's a sample intro at the top of this forum that should give you some ideas of what we're looking for.

Thanks!

teri2whit
Newborn Bully

Postby teri2whit » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am

I cannot find the sample intro you were refering to. I became a Pitbull owner several years ago. My first baby was Snoochie. My husband got her for me for my birthday. She remained with me for 12 years. And past away in her sleep. The Vet said it was from age. Then about two years later I got Bubba from some guy that had pups. Bubba was the last one left and was going to be took to the pound. He got Parvo shortly after I got him and I nursed him through that horrific disease. Today he is healthy and about 110 pounds of gentle giant. Then came along Rogue, she is my heart. My sisters Dog had pups and they were sick. I took in her brother at one and half weeks but he passed away, then I took in Rogue at two weeks and bottle fed her and nursed her back to health. She is the only survivor of her litter. My other two pups are Rogue and Bubbas babies they are one year apart. Since then Rogue is fixed so we don't have any more pups. I was able to find all my pups good homes free of charge. I screened everyone and made sure that they were responsible pet owners. All the family is doing well and have adjusted to their new homes. I hope this helps you to know a little about us.

ColbyFan
Newborn Bully

Postby ColbyFan » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 pm

teri2whit wrote:I cannot find the sample intro you were refering to.

Uhhh...it's the big bold thing at the top of the page that says YOU CAN'T POST WITHOUT A PROPER INTRODUCTION, SAMPLE HERE!

I don't think you looked very hard! roflmao

Welcome to PBF teri!

teri2whit
Newborn Bully

Postby teri2whit » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 pm

[quote="ColbyFan"][quote="teri2whit"]I cannot find the sample intro you were refering to. [/quote]

Uhhh...it's the big bold thing at the top of the page that says YOU CAN'T POST WITHOUT A PROPER INTRODUCTION, SAMPLE HERE!

I don't think you looked very hard! roflmao

Welcome to PBF teri![/quote]
I found it THANK YOU!!!!If my intro was not sufficant I think the proper people will inform me. THANKS so much for your not so nice input. :headbang: :twisted:

ColbyFan
Newborn Bully

Postby ColbyFan » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 pm

teri2whit wrote:I found it THANK YOU!!!!If my intro was not sufficant I think the proper people will inform me. THANKS so much for your not so nice input. :headbang: :twisted:

I apologize if I offended you; you said you didn't know where the sample intro was, and I felt it was funny because it's in big bold letters. I didn't mean to offend you; more like gently poke fun. I also said welcome, in case you didn't notice.

teri2whit
Newborn Bully

Postby teri2whit » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:25 pm

[quote="ColbyFan"][quote="teri2whit"]
I found it THANK YOU!!!!If my intro was not sufficant I think the proper people will inform me. THANKS so much for your not so nice input. :headbang: :twisted:[/quote]

I apologize if I offended you; you said you didn't know where the sample intro was, and I felt it was funny because it's in big bold letters. I didn't mean to offend you; more like gently poke fun. I also said welcome, in case you didn't notice.[/quote]
I am not easily offended. Thanks for pointing it out but I already found it. I notice all. :peace:

Siberian
pacifist ...usually

Postby Siberian » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 am

Hello teri2whit! Welcome to the forum :) Sounds like you had a lot of ups and downs with your dogs, what an adventure! Kudo's for spaying your female :peace: Can you share with us some pictures of your pups?

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”