HI

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
NY716
Newborn Bully

HI

Postby NY716 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:27 am

Hello everyone,

I joined this board because I am currently buying a APBT from a kennel that has been around since 1985. I was looking for answers to questions that I had that I cant seem to find on the internet. So I was hoping someone could help me. Thanks.

NY716
Newborn Bully

Re: HI

Postby NY716 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:46 am

I should also maention that I have owned 3 APBT and one Staffy before. I have never had one with papers though and I put a deposit down on one that is ADBA registered. My wife wanted to buy me a pup for Xmas but would not do it unless, we went to the kennel, met the parents, and the dog had to come with papers.

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:56 am

Hi NY716, in order to be given access to the full board, you'll need to post an intro similar to this one:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

NY716
Newborn Bully

Postby NY716 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 am

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Jim and I live in Western NY. I have always been very interested in this breed and have owned a few Rednose and 1 American Staffy but that was a long time ago. I have wanted to get a new dog for a while but my wife has 2 cats and has never liked dogs, but for XMAS this year she wanted to surprise me with a puppy and gave me my choice of breed to get. I automaticly chose the APBT, I mean how could you not. They are the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen and have never had any problems with them in the past. So thats my plan to get a APBT, and I searched 3 states to find a good kennel that has them and not those ugly "bullies". My other interests are Music, and weightlifting. I am a certifed substance abuse counselor and would also like to get thearpy dogs to be used in our clinics. I'm sorry but I have no pictures to post of the pup because they havent been born yet and wont be ready until March. Thanks.

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:28 am

:modwelcomeonly3:

Return to “Introductions”