New to the forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jcaldogs
Newborn Bully

New to the forum

Postby jcaldogs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi there,

My name is Jen and I live in Phoenix AZ. Once my husband and I had lived in AZ for a few months we found the Arizona Animal Welfare League and SPCA. We began volunteering there last year. About three weeks ago we met Harrison, a American Stafford mix with a goofy personality and beautiful eyes. Harrison is a happy go lucky 9 month old. While I have owned dogs my entire life, lets just say more than 10 years. :) Harrison is our first of this breed, but all have been rescues.

He offers a challenge that most dogs don't have...he's 100% deaf. My husband and I have always been attracted to dogs with some sort of disability, so we warmed right up to him. I found this forum and hope that it helps me learn from other experiences with the breed and if anyone has experience with a deaf puppy that is a bonus. We spent and are spending a great deal of time reading and surfing to ensure he receives the training that he needs to be successful.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all.

Bullseye

Re: New to the forum

Postby Bullseye » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:42 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: New to the forum

Postby haranka » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 am

Welcome Jen 8)

Return to “Introductions”